We will have our annual Break-the-Fast following Neilah services on Saturday, October 4. Below you will see a list of items needed. Please bring those items that are assigned by the first letter of your last name.
- Items need to arrive plated and ready for serving.
- Put your name on any dishes or serving utensils that you want returned.
- Disposable utensils and serving dishes are preferred.
- We welcome casseroles (eg: kugel), whitefish, etc. Please remember that we cannot heat anything.
- If you will not be attending the Break-the-Fast, please try and send in your item. We hope you will join us for this wonderful conclusion to our holiday services.
|A – C||Vegetable Platter with Dip – to feed 10|
|D – G||Dessert|
|H – K||Cheese Tray with crackers – to feed 10|
|L – P||1 Dozen sliced Bagels & 2 lbs of soft Cream Cheese|
|R – S||Fruit Platter with Dip – to feed 10|
|T – Z||Jars (1 or 2) of Pickled Herring (preferably in cream sauce)|