We often invite experts and representatives of various community organizations to be guest speakers at our Shabbat evening services.
Past speakers include:
- Irina Manelis about Changing Immigration Policies
- Erin Patterson about Opioid Addiction
- Romy Dragon on Organ Donation
- Dr. Hsien Marx about Heart Health
- Dr. Bruce Cohen about a Developing Healthy Work/Life Balance
- Friday, February 8, 2019 – Ginger O’Neil from Habitat for Humanity on Affordable Housing
- TBD – Abbie Larink from RISC (Richmonders Involved to Strengthen our Communities) with an update on RISC
If you have a suggestion for a Friday night guest speaker, please contact Rabbi Ahuva.