For Congregational Events (Shabbat Services, Torah Study, Sunday School, Seder, etc.) & Special Committee Events (Game Night, Trivia Night, etc.)
- A decision will be made no less than 2 hour before the event is to take place.
- Once a decision has been made to cancel the event, it will not be reversed.
- A back-up date for major events such as the Seder will be established in advance.
- Special Committee chairs will set up back-up dates in advance, to the extent possible.
A message to close will be announced in one or more of these ways:
- On the front of the Or Ami website
- On Facebook
- Through a voice message on the Or Ami office phone
- On NBC 12
Congregants will be informed of these procedures through the Weekly Update.