Brit for Current Members
1. Here is a link to our online Brit (membership form):
2. If you would prefer to print out and mail in a paper Brit (membership form), here is the link to the paper document:
Rakefet Online Information
Rakefet Online is Congregation Or Ami’s temple management software that includes an online portal for members. One feature of this software is that it enables members to log in to view financial transactions, verify membership information, pay bills, make donations, and more.
- If you have not yet received your email invitation, first check your Spam folder. If it’s not there, contact the Or Ami office (804-272-0017 or email@example.com) and let us know your email address.
- Be sure to take a look at your profile information. Need to make changes? You will not be able to directly change the information you are viewing so, if anything needs to be corrected or updated, email the Or Ami office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the accurate information.
- As you make payments using Rakefet Online, you will find that a 2% convenience fee is automatically added. This fee covers only a portion of the fee charged to Or Ami by PayPal. If including the fee is problematic, keep in mind that paper checks or payments made from your online banking account are always acceptable.
- NOTE: You will not be able to access the member portal until you receive an email inviting you to sign up and log in. (This should arrive shortly if you haven’t already received it.) Once you receive this email you will be able to create a login by clicking on the Member Login link on this page.
- In the meantime, you may want to review the Member Quick Start video and/or the Member Quick Start PDF on this page so you can become familiar with Rakefet Online.
Any questions, please contact Beth Meixner (email@example.com).