Hunger is an equal-opportunity problem. It doesn’t limit its impact to one demographic group, one cause, one type of neighborhood, or even a single season.
FeedMore is Central Virginia’s hunger-relief leader made up of the Central Virginia Food Bank, Meals on Wheels Serving Central Virginia and the Community Kitchen. Working together to efficiently and effectively fight hunger to enhance lives in our community, FeedMore’s programs provide hunger relief to our region’s most vulnerable populations, particularly children, families and seniors.
- Local children who need a nutritional foundation to learn and grow
- Central Virginia families struggling to provide for themselves
- Your senior neighbors who need food and services for health and independence
- Our region’s most vulnerable people
How can you help?
- Throughout the Holy Days, bring canned and dry goods to services and deposit them in the clearly marked FeedMore boxes located in the lobby of the Weinstein JCC
- Donate to the FeedMore Virtual Food Drive. Ninety-five cents of every dollar you spend goes directly to FeedMore’s comprehensive hunger-relief programs. Your donations, big or small, help us nourish the community and empower lives.
- Learn more about hunger in our community.